Leaders In Law and Community Life
William G. Almand, PA
The Attorneys and staff at WILLIAM G. ALMAND, PA, have spent the last two and a half decades perfecting the skills, knowledge and experience needed to provide truly exceptional legal services to people in need.
Our time is spent with people, not pushing paper. When we the need arises, we appear in Court with our clients.
The attorneys and staff of the WILLIAM G. ALMAND, PA, Firm have a true passion for equality of ALL people in life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. We believe strongly in the sanctity of the United States Constitution as the foundation of all American law.
We are active members of several national and local, legal bar associations and active members of the Little Rock and Pulaski County communities. As attorneys and members we have:
- Chaired a bar association committee on Family Law
- Advocated for the rights of children and families in the juvenile justice system
- Received a Certificate of Recognition from Judges “For Service to Families and to the 10th Division Juvenile Court Above and Beyond Compensation”
- Been elected special judge in Juvenile and Circuit Court
- Volunteered for over 20 years to assist the poor and elderly
- Secretary of the Arkansas Bar Association committee on Real Estate law
- Chaired an association committee dealing specifically with Commercial Litigation
- Served as a law clerk to a Circuit Judge
- Participated in Mock Trials for high school, college, and law school students
- Participated in Career Day at local elementary schools
- Began a private, non-profit corporation which fights for innocent children who are wrongfully convicted in juvenile court.
We are committed to our community as well as our clients. We invite you to look at our individual profiles to see our various civic activities. If you are interested in becoming involved with any of the volunteer activities, clubs, or other organizations to which we volunteer our time, please let us know. We will be glad to talk with you about the organizations.
Office hours are 8:30 to 5:00 Monday through Friday. We keep the lines of communication open with our clients, through personal communication, telephone and audio and video electronic communications, including the internet through our live video feeds through Google Chat, or send us a message through Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
For payment of legal services, we accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Please contact us online using the above links to request a consultation or thorugh our email addresses posted for your convenience or call us at 501-219-8500 to schedule a free initial conference.