Even though construction has slowed in Arkansas and across the country, home and business owners, builders, contractors and subcontractors know the need for remodeling and for new buildings remains. If you or your business has a need for construction law or litigation legal services, we can help.
The attorneys at the Little Rock, Arkansas, law firm of William G. Almand, P.A., have practiced construction law for decades. We can help with these problems and more:
- What everyone should know before signing a construction contract
- Condemnation, eminent domain or partition actions
- Construction defects, including issues relating to foundations, water and moisture damage, landscaping and soil, framing or other defects
- Encroachments and trespass
- Mechanics’ or materialmen liens
- Contract review
- Resolution of construction contract disputes
- Change orders for ongoing construction
Little Rock Construction Law and Litigation Attorneys
We have worked with countless builders, renovators, restorers, remodeling specialists, contractors, subcontractors and property owners to manage and finalize transactions and closings, and to resolve a broad range of disputes.
In addition to our construction, business and real estate law experience, members of our legal team are leaders in local and regional business and real estate law organizations. One of our members has served as the chairperson of the Commercial Litigation Section of the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association and has received certificates of recognition from the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association. He is a member of the Construction Law Section of the Arkansas Bar Association. Our attorneys are current members of the Real Estate Committee of the Arkansas Bar Association. To discuss your construction law questions with an experienced attorney, call William G. Alamnd, P.A..